2006/01/29
Posted by street81 at 2:34 AM | Permalink
Coca Cola Cyber Fridge


This is a limited edition red mini fridge which can be used as a cooler (as low as 7 degress) or a warmer (up to 56 degrees). Fridge capacity is about 7 Litres or can store up to 9 Coke can drinks. There was a promotion sometime in Nov 05 at 7-eleven. We need to purchase 10 large drinks or Slurpees to exchange for 10 stamps. And with the 10 stamps and an additonal SGD $49.90 I raced to exchange for it as there were only 30 sets available in 10 outlets across the island.

I am waiting for 7-eleven to launch the even rarer silver version. But I doubt they will do so. However it can be found on yahoo auction. Hmmm....should I get it?

 
Home | Atom | | Top
Copyright © 2009 My Coca Cola Loft. All rights reserved. Email: jacquelinepaterson@gmail.com