2005/11/11
Posted by street81 at 12:37 AM | Permalink

This years' birthday, I received a beautiful set of Coca-cola crystal train, as you can see in the pics. Delighted and touched, it became my favourite item immediately. I have many coke stuff and I've never own a piece of crystal, let alone Coca Cola crystal. It has the contour bottle shaped base to hold the trains and snow man. To me this is a beauty coz the trains, snowman and base were meticulously crafted to perfection.
I wonder what is the history of this crystal train set. All I know it’s from HK. Can anyone who read my blog tell me more abt it’s history? I wonder what the history of this crystal train set is.
 


2 Comments:


At 11:49 PM, November 11, 2005, Blogger Phenom

Thought you were going to add an auction link? Add clusterweb la..hehe

 

At 12:52 AM, November 12, 2005, Blogger Sunshine

yeap, decide to do that tomorrow

 
Home | Atom | | Top
Copyright © 2009 My Coca Cola Loft. All rights reserved. Email: jacquelinepaterson@gmail.com