2005/11/13
Posted by street81 at 1:47 AM | Permalink

Coca Cola Musical Cans

I bought this pair of metal gold and silver coated musical can in HK. Each time when I visit the territory, I must visit a toy shop on Hong Kong Island. Coz they have lotsa coke stuff. The shop owner told me that the coke items displayed in his shop are not sold by him, but someone using his space to sell. Each season there will be different items on display.

I could not remember when I bought the musical cans. Initially, I decided to buy the silver one only. But after winding and hearing the soothing music from the cans, I decided to get the gold one too. And I have not regretted that decision. Hong Kong is a great place to travel to. Why? Cos I can shop for Coca Cola items, at affordable prices.
 


2 Comments:


At 2:10 AM, November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Gather 'round for the best of the Weblogs, Inc. network
The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

 

At 9:32 AM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

HK is also where your girlfriend stay, isn't it?

 
Home | Atom | | Top
Copyright © 2009 My Coca Cola Loft. All rights reserved. Email: jacquelinepaterson@gmail.com